Saturday, May 19, 2012

Why I Created a Blog...Who Do I Think I Am???

I don't fancy myself a terribly interesting person.  I don't have a significant talent, I don't have an important career, I don't travel a whole lot.  So what could I possibly blog about?  Basically I decided to do this because it's less time consuming than therapy.  I hope that this becomes my therapy for what has become my new existence.  I'll get to that.  I'm not expecting anyone to read this and I'm really just writing this for my own benefit; for my own release.  But maybe one day someone who has to experience what my husband and I have to go through mentally and emotionally since one fateful afternoon in February might find this blog and see that they are not alone because honestly, I feel like we are.  I will write this as if I"m writing to an audience because, well, that just makes more sense. So, what might you ask is the big problem?  Read on....

I have a beautiful family.  A loving husband who works extremely hard and is terribly motivated.  He has gotten a late start career wise in life but is really trying hard to make something of himself even at the ripe old age of 35.  I know I don't give him enough respect for everything he does for us...it's something I am currently trying to work o and focus on.  We have two gorgeous boys.  Connor was born March 2010 and is just amazing.  At the age of two he is a spitfire and incredibly smart and outgoing just like his daddy.  At the same time he is a very nice boy and so polite and loving just like his mommy.   He's my first born and will always hold a special place in my heart.  Evan was born this past January and is the smiliest, sweetest baby I have ever come across.  He is my good sleeper.  I'm sure he is going to be as smart as a whip and just as wonderful as his brother.  He is my second born and my last baby.  He holds the other special place in my heart.  He is my special baby.  He is the reason I write this blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment